What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive online system designed to safeguard your name, website and business
- Providing services for online reputation efficiency analysis
- Providing services for monitoring of blacklisted websites
- Providing services for social media reputation management
- Providing services for reputation damage prevention
- Providing services for emergency reputation repair
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Rep Armor scores 70.45/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.reparmor.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $8.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: reparmor.com you’ll also be taken through to reparmor.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)